Wolf Brand Chili - Chilly what the ***?
i work a traveling job and i've found that you cannot buy Wolf Brand Chili in Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico,California, & Arizona.But recently i found myself in Gainesville,Texas.
I was astonished to find that your chain doesn't carry this brand. Your chain does offer hormel chilly. this is dog food. Come on people...Texas????
What the ***???? Wolf Brand Chili is the only chili fit to eat. Someone isn't paying attention.
THIS IS TEXAS.I know that Wolf Brand Chili is distributed by ConAgra Foods of Omaha,Nebraska, but "When's the last time you had a big, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili......Well that's too long!!!!!"review #193131
You may also like
- "These products should have been taken off the shelf a long time ago. Always check the expiration date before buying and feeding to your family. The items were in plain..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "The owner of Command tech in Curtis Bay, Baltimore is such a LOSER of a man! He and his employees are complete liars and very trashy low class people. Do..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "I went in to Conn's in Dallas,TX, the Wheatland location. I purchased a laptop and a 75 inch Samsung Smart Tv. I told the Sales person, I wanted..."
- "Sears is horrible!! Still to this day no remorse or anything! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HOOK UP THE GAS RIGHT!! MY FAMILY AND I COULD HAVE DIED!! IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY YOU..."
- "Took my Morkie to be groomed they shaved him down to the pink skin and left his tail and face untouched. He was still dirty! Needless to say they..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."