Wolf Brand Chili - chilly what the ***?
i work a traveling job and i've found that you cannot buy Wolf Brand Chili in Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico,California, & Arizona.But recently i found myself in Gainesville,Texas.
I was astonished to find that your chain doesn't carry this brand. Your chain does offer hormel chilly. this is dog food. Come on people...Texas????
What the ***???? Wolf Brand Chili is the only chili fit to eat. Someone isn't paying attention.
THIS IS TEXAS.I know that Wolf Brand Chili is distributed by ConAgra Foods of Omaha,Nebraska, but "When's the last time you had a big, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili......Well that's too long!!!!!"109cdbdc review #193131
You may also like
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "I volunteer at a youth center in Los Angeles.(Need I say more? They have nothing. Nothing.)I tried to buy Boo-Berry cereal that was marked down. I take 3 buses to..."
- "I was very disappointed that Avis charged me an additional $17.36 after having driven the car a whopping grand total of 8 miles(to/from an airport hotel)! The needle didn't..."
- " All my Invicta Watches are broken. I had crown problems, bezel problems, even the the hour markers on the dials falling off. Is that Swiss Made?..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."