Wolf Brand Chili - chilly what the ***?

Aug 09, 2010
review #193131

i work a traveling job and i've found that you cannot buy Wolf Brand Chili in Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico,California, & Arizona.But recently i found myself in Gainesville,Texas.

I was astonished to find that your chain doesn't carry this brand. Your chain does offer hormel chilly. this is dog food. Come on people...Texas????

What the ***???? Wolf Brand Chili is the only chili fit to eat. Someone isn't paying attention.

THIS IS TEXAS.I know that Wolf Brand Chili is distributed by ConAgra Foods of Omaha,Nebraska, but "When's the last time you had a big, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili......Well that's too long!!!!!"

95d2ab7
Had an experience with Wolf Brand Chili?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Wolf Brand Chili Awesome

Apr 16, 2013 Schertz, Texas

We have Wolf Brand Chili at our local stores, HEB & Walmart they have the Hot Dog Sauce, Chili With and Without Beans. I grew up on WB and wouldn't use anything else. Makes the best Frito Pie (Texas born Fritos, Velvetta & Wolf Brand Chili With Beans) And it ain't a Hot Dog without Wolf Brand Hot Dog Sauce.

Silentbuttdeadley

Dec 11, 2012

To whom it my concern,
Yesterday I was sitting at my knitting class with my senior church group when I felt a rumbling in my lower area. I then flocculated all over the floor thanks wolf brand. Howling an

Peggy G.

Dec 08, 2012 Houston, Texas

Being a native Texan ,Wolf Brand Chili was always a staple in our household.I am sad to say that it will no longer be in my home.If I wanted hotdog chili and was having hotdogs it would be fine but instead I got a can of soupy grease.What happened? This is not the chili I am use to.

Kenny

Dec 03, 2012

Well lets put it this way, we have been customers of your product for years. It sucks now. You should sell it with a straw. And change the label to no beans and no meat.

Surely you sample your own product from time to time. Can code from our particular product is: 09131215 1807607.

One more like this and you will lose a customer.

Apr 16, 2013 Rochester, New York

I always bought the Hormel brand chili...very satisfied with it. My store discontinued the Hormel chili, to carry the Wolf Brand Chili. I purchased 3 cans to have for dinner ... ended up throwing the product away. It was very soupy and salty. Would not purchase again.

Tinkle bell

Nov 29, 2012

I ate wolf brand chili a few days ago. It was fresh hot and tasty!! It realy is the real thing right out of the can. It's like it was mixed up i'n a ditch outside a Texas border town by a dude named Poblow. And I got the runs to prove it.

Tinkle bell

Nov 29, 2012

hollins1

Nov 03, 2012

I honestly do not know what happen to WOLF BRAND CHILI.But if you want a really tasty and Meaty chili,Try OWENS BLOCK CHILI.It is expensive to me,But it is worth the cost.

bryantbeauty

Nov 03, 2012

I would like to say Wolf Brand Chili is not as good as it use to be. Now it is just watery like Chili Sauce and has no Meat in it what soever. The company has made enough money to add more Meat and should do so. Other than that the Chili is good. Thanks!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wolf Brand Chili.
Filing a new complaint about
×