i work a traveling job and i've found that you cannot buy Wolf Brand Chili in Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico,California, & Arizona.But recently i found myself in Gainesville,Texas.
I was astonished to find that your chain doesn't carry this brand. Your chain does offer hormel chilly. this is dog food. Come on people...Texas????
What the ***???? Wolf Brand Chili is the only chili fit to eat. Someone isn't paying attention.
THIS IS TEXAS.I know that Wolf Brand Chili is distributed by ConAgra Foods of Omaha,Nebraska, but "When's the last time you had a big, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili......Well that's too long!!!!!"
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "My family and I even alot of my friends have been a loyal customer to food city for years, because of the quality of food city. At Store # 601..."
- "ongoing problem since store opening! contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company.. I have also lots of proofs, emails with this *** company.. They blocked my account 75 days ago, without any words! I'm..."
- "i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today. The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and out when it wants..."
- "Same thing happened to us, just now. Called Netgear (it's been about a month or two out of warranty, NEVER had any issues with it, until now). They said it..."