Dallas, Texas

i work a traveling job and i've found that you cannot buy Wolf Brand Chili in Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico,California, & Arizona.But recently i found myself in Gainesville,Texas.

I was astonished to find that your chain doesn't carry this brand. Your chain does offer hormel chilly. this is dog food. Come on people...Texas????

What the ***???? Wolf Brand Chili is the only chili fit to eat. Someone isn't paying attention.

THIS IS TEXAS.I know that Wolf Brand Chili is distributed by ConAgra Foods of Omaha,Nebraska, but "When's the last time you had a big, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili......Well that's too long!!!!!"

Review #193131 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wolf Brand Chili?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1339130

Chili out of a can????? Best chili is made by the wife from scratch.

Angleton, Texas, United States #931198

Wolf brand chili use to be some delicious for the past decade since they changed it it's nasty and I don't eat it that much anymore.*** I use to eat it 3 times a week or more. They really need to go back to the old recipe.

Wolf Brand Chili Awesome
Schertz, Texas, United States #638149

We have Wolf Brand Chili at our local stores, HEB & Walmart they have the Hot Dog Sauce, Chili With and Without Beans. I grew up on WB and wouldn't use anything else. Makes the best Frito Pie (Texas born Fritos, Velvetta & Wolf Brand Chili With Beans) And it ain't a Hot Dog without Wolf Brand Hot Dog Sauce.

Silentbuttdeadley

To whom it my concern,

Yesterday I was sitting at my knitting class with my senior church group when I felt a rumbling in my lower area. I then flocculated all over the floor thanks wolf brand. Howling an

Peggy G.
Houston, Texas, United States #579749

Being a native Texan ,Wolf Brand Chili was always a staple in our household.I am sad to say that it will no longer be in my home.If I wanted hotdog chili and was having hotdogs it would be fine but instead I got a can of soupy grease.What happened? This is not the chili I am use to.

Kenny

Well lets put it this way, we have been customers of your product for years. It sucks now. You should sell it with a straw. And change the label to no beans and no meat.

Surely you sample your own product from time to time. Can code from our particular product is: 09131215 1807607.

One more like this and you will lose a customer.

to Kenny Rochester, New York, United States #638146

I always bought the Hormel brand chili...very satisfied with it.My store discontinued the Hormel chili, to carry the Wolf Brand Chili.

I purchased 3 cans to have for dinner ... ended up throwing the product away.

It was very soupy and salty.Would not purchase again.

to Kenny Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1339116

i agree

Tinkle bell

I ate wolf brand chili a few days ago.It was fresh hot and tasty!!

It realy is the real thing right out of the can.

It's like it was mixed up i'n a ditch outside a Texas border town by a dude named Poblow.And I got the runs to prove it.

Tinkle bell

I ate wolf brand chili a few days ago.It was fresh hot and tasty!!

It realy is the real thing right out of the can.