Review about Wolf Brand Chili from Levelland, Texas
I open a can of wolf brand chili March 15 2016.and the can had black mold on top n bottom of the can of chili.I been eating this chili for years but haven't ever seen anything like this.The date on the can September 13 2017 on the can of chili was showing it was good to eat but it wasn't.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wolf Brand Chili
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."