Review about Wolf Brand Chili No Beans from Spring, Texas
I opened a can of Wolf brand Chili No Beans dated July 2017 and it had mold in it. I'm 50 years of age and I have been eating Wolf brand all of my life and lately I haven't been very happy with the product
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wolf Brand Chili No Beans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Got a swimsuit that should of been a been up style one and it was also the top was made very cheap and the hook was upside down on the..."
- "Veterans came in and did a complete renovation for our company. Veterans took a 60 yr old pier beam house and turned it into a commercial wine bar. It is..."
- "Don't waste your time or money. I spent 2 hrs on their website looking thru photos and descriptions on the bouquets to find one that would favor the..."