Review about Wolf Brand Chili No Beans from Spring, Texas
I opened a can of Wolf brand Chili No Beans dated July 2017 and it had mold in it. I'm 50 years of age and I have been eating Wolf brand all of my life and lately I haven't been very happy with the product
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wolf Brand Chili No Beans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I wanted to surprise my hubby for his Birthday! I ordered the edible Party Basket ($79.98) price for sausage and cheese when it was all said and done. It was not..."
- "We purchased a used pool and needed a new liner in order to have it installed at our place. I went out of my way to do some research..."
- "This 290 and Highway 6 this is not the first time is always there for you always no servers short handing..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."